Outlook Web Access and CAC reader installation
1. Plug in the CAC reader provided to you. (This may require you to download drivers in order for the card reader to work. Accept the default suggestions of your computer when it suggests a driver to download.)
2. Download Active Client 6 zip file and install. Download zip Need some help with installation here is the guide. Installation guide
3. Download Root certificates. Download Root Certs
4. Put CAC in the reader, bring up the Active Client User Console by clicking Start, programs, ActivIdenty, ActivClient, User Console. Once program is open go to Tools, select advanced and then click on "Make Certificates available to Windows".
5. This is the address used to access you NMCI Outlook Web Access Email https://webmail.east.nmci.navy.mil